IMD International MBA 2001 Class Fundraising Action for Ukrainian Patients
In 2001, 84 people from 40 different countries, came to study together at IMD International in Lausanne – Switzerland for a Master in Business Administration. For the occasion of the 20 year reunion (delayed due to pandemic), our MBA Class 2001 decided to do something charitable. Given the recent events in Ukraine, we chose to support the most vulnerable of all refugees – the children fleeing the conflict and requiring medical treatment. We have raised 5 000 USD & 12 205.29 EURO which after bank and paypal charges comes: 76 547.41 PLN.
Thank you very much for supporting us and your great hearts. Thanks to yours donations and support of another fundraising action we have purchased 7 medical pumps and 10 pulse-oximeters.
We are very proud that the Alumni of the IMD International MBA 2001 Class have decided to support us and help to purchase medical equipment for the treatment of Ukrainian children at our Hospital. The recipient of this fundraising action is the Hospital Foundation “O ZDROWIE DZIECKA” (FOR A CHILD’S HEALTH) which was launched in 1992, and since that time has been supporting the Hospital’s daily activity, in many ways. The principal goal of the Foundation is to carry out tasks in the area of health protection and promotion and to support and develop treatment, prevention, and research activities of the University Children’s Hospital in Krakow-Poland. This goal is achieved through different activities of the Foundation which include:
- financing of expenses related to the purchase, repair, and modernization of the hospital’s medical and non-medical equipment.
- financing of expenses related to the renovation and modernization of the hospital facilities.
- financing of expenses related to the purchase of equipment for the Hospital to improve the comfort of stay for the Hospital’s patients, and their parents.
- financing of expenses related to the treatment of Hospital patients.
- financing of expenses related to preventive healthcare and health promotion and prevention of childhood diseases.
- organizing and financing special events for the Hospital’s patients and their parents.
- financing hospital staff participation in scientific conferences.
Our Foundation „O ZDROWIE DZIECKA” is a CAF America validated and certified NGO.